Visioning Space Healing Site © Harman Scott
Let the cares of the day fall away, and come to Visioning Space, a place to contemplate, to find you, what your unique roles in this world is. A place which vibrates with energy, and raises your consciousness to a level where you can communicate with tour higher self.
Questions you bring to Visioning Space may be:
- What are your needs at this time?
- What is in your prayers?
- What is it that you really, really want?
Relax in a quiet place, visit this nurturing, inspiring environment, and be willing to receive the answers to your questions, within yourself.
The healing you do at Visioning Space will inspire your future.
Visioning Space in the Evening © Harman Scott
Visioning Space is here now.
Visioning space is equated with places of healing, inspiration, enlightenment and inner peace, such as the Rothko Chapel, the Pyramids, Taj Mahal, St Peter’s Basilica, Haga Sophia, Ronchamp Chapel and Vence Chapel. Visioning Space already exists in spirit, and has spiritual guardians. Because we have been gifted this on a spiritual level, we can already experience it, without physically travelling, whenever we want, and instantly. All we need to do is be willing, and from a very quiet space, go there. It is for people of all religions, and none, for highest aspirations of each human being, and for the common good.
Visioning Space connects us to the world of raised consciousness.
Visioning Space has arrived through architect Harman Scott, who, having given birth to this, reveals it to others, for the common good and healing of the world.
In more detail, Visioning Space is a place to:-
- Meditate, without effort or will, and connect with one's Higher Power.
- Be healed.
- Be inspired by nature and stained glass art.
- Feel, experience, envision one's purpose in life.
- Find rest, and be thankful.
- Find inner peace, enlightenment,
- Be nurtured.
- Be you, find you.
- Be safe.
- Experience love for ourselves and humankind.
- Experience we are all one.
- .....And when it is built in physical reality:
- Pray alongside people of all religions and spiritual traditions, and none.
- Hold special religious services (by special arrangement).
- Honour Toronto’s pluralistic culture, having both inside and outside spaces for worship.
- Meet others.
- Reconcile, in joyful celebration of each others’ humanity.
- In the healing gardens, enjoy physical exercise, relaxation, and play games.
“Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence” (Desiderata – Ehrmann)
When enough people desire to build Visioning Space in physical reality, it will happen, and most likely first in Toronto, then Chicago, and then other major cities.
– Greg Pennoyer, Program Director, ‘Faith in Canada 150’, Hamilton, Ontario.
“It is an investment in the future. I am happy to endorse.”
“Will input visions from all over the world.”
– The Rev. Dr. John Joseph Mastandrea, Spiritual Director, Metropolitan United church, Toronto, Ontario.
Having the healing gardens as an essential part of the ‘World Visioning Space’ would be a major contribution to the life of the city.
I really want to affirm the importance of having spaces like this in the city center.”
– David Leslie, Executive Director, Rothko Chapel, Houston, Texas.