World Visioning Space - The First in Toronto
Changemakers in Toronto, Ontario, Canada can build the first Visioning Space:
- Canada is a relatively young country with people from everywhere, generally with broad views, living peaceably together.
- Toronto is an international centre of business, finance, arts, and culture.
- Toronto is acknowledged by the United Nations as the most culturally diverse city in the world, and is widely recognized as one of the most pluralistic, multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto.
- Toronto people have a good reputation as having regard for the common good.
- Toronto is a forward-looking society, where people are seeking deeper spirituality and interfaith understanding.
Interfaith organisations have existed in Toronto since the late 1800’s. These organisations, along with international religious missions and Federal human rights & equality organisations, do great work. Visioning Space also provides an iconic and spiritual focus to unify, strengthen and amplify this work; to broadcast it to the world.
Toronto has good transport links and Lake Ontario is traditionally a meeting place at the centre of North America.
There are 6M people in the Greater Toronto conurbation.
And Where in Greater Toronto?
A site readily accessible by public transport, set in healing gardens that reflect all major cultures. A supply of natural flowing water is essential.
EXPO 2025 in Toronto may be the catalyst, and provide the impetus?